Superamigos
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Guardiões da Galáxia vol. 3 - James Gunn é rei!

+11
Inumano83
Red Fenix
Al
red robin
Krypton
DEADGU
KAMIKAZE
Brancatelli
Smith
netin
Zell
15 participantes

Página 2 de 12 Anterior  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

Guardiões da Galáxia vol. 3 - James Gunn é rei! - Página 2 Empty Re: Guardiões da Galáxia vol. 3 - James Gunn é rei!

Mensagem por Smith Qui maio 12, 2016 4:50 pm

Guardiões da Galáxia 2 | Kurt Russell termina suas filmagens do longa

James Gunn confirmou no Twitter que Kurt Russell encerrou suas filmagens de Guardiões da Galáxia 2:

"E terminou para Kurt Russell em Guardiões da Galáxia - vol. 2. Um verdadeiro talento e prazer em todos os sentidos. Vou admitir que estou com uma pequena lágrima no olho".
Em resposta ao diretor, Chris Pratt também postou um tweet:

"Você não é o único chorando. Kurt Russell é o melhor".
Chris Sullivan (The Knick), Elizabeth Debicki (Macbeth: Ambição e Guerra) e Pom Klementieff (Oldboy: Dias de Vingança) também são as novidades do elenco, ao lado de Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Bradley Cooper Sean GunnSylvester Stallone também deve aparecer - saiba mais.
Smith
Smith
Filho de Thanos

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Guardiões da Galáxia vol. 3 - James Gunn é rei! - Página 2 Empty Re: Guardiões da Galáxia vol. 3 - James Gunn é rei!

Mensagem por Zell Sáb Jun 04, 2016 9:20 am

James Gunn publicou uma foto no Twitter dele com o Mjolnir no set de Guardiões 2 Shocked

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/gunn-teasing-thor-appearance-guardians-galaxy-vol-2
Zell
Zell
Beyonder

http://selfhigh5.tumblr.com/

Mensagem por KAMIKAZE Sex Jun 17, 2016 11:23 am

Já ???

https://omelete.uol.com.br/filmes/noticia/guardioes-da-galaxia-2-termina-filmagens-e-diretor-anuncia-presenca-na-san-diego-comic-con/
KAMIKAZE
KAMIKAZE
Kevin Feige

Mensagem por netin Sex Jun 17, 2016 3:45 pm

Foi rápido mesmo.
netin
netin
Agente do MI6

Mensagem por Zell Sex Jun 17, 2016 4:16 pm

Guardiões já terminou a gravação, Thor está a toda... O pessoal deve estar correndo com as filmagens por conta de Vingadores.
Zell
Zell
Beyonder

Mensagem por KAMIKAZE Sáb Jun 18, 2016 3:50 pm

Ótima notícia:

https://omelete.uol.com.br/filmes/noticia/guardioes-da-galaxia-james-gunn-revela-que-a-continuacao-tera-mais-easter-eggs-que-o-primeiro-filme/
KAMIKAZE
KAMIKAZE
Kevin Feige

Mensagem por Zell Sex Jul 15, 2016 6:51 pm

Guardiões da Galáxia vol. 3 - James Gunn é rei! - Página 2 Oj8jdli0ieyayqpxna9c

Mantis rox
Zell
Zell
Beyonder

Mensagem por KAMIKAZE Sáb Jul 23, 2016 10:44 pm

Guardiões da Galáxia vol. 3 - James Gunn é rei! - Página 2 CoGBQhcWAAA16ch
KAMIKAZE
KAMIKAZE
Kevin Feige

Mensagem por DEADGU Dom Jul 24, 2016 11:47 am

Kurt Russel confirmado como Ego, o planeta vivo e pai do Star Lord.

WTF? Shocked

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/07/23/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-trailer-description-as-yondu-gets-his-fin/
DEADGU
DEADGU
Agente do MI6

Mensagem por Smith Dom Jul 24, 2016 11:50 am

Stallone confirmado também, apareceu no vídeo que exibiram por lá. Personagem ainda não revelado.  

Parece que vão manter os acertos do primeiro filme e aumentar o universo espacial da Marvel.
Smith
Smith
Filho de Thanos

Mensagem por Brancatelli Dom Jul 24, 2016 8:14 pm

The casting was confirmed at the Marvel Studios panel at Comic-Con International: San Diego. It's likely Russell's version of Ego won't be seen as an actual "living planet" like his comic book counterpart, and he reportedly raises Pom Klementieff's character, Mantis.

In footage of the sequel showed at Comic-Con, Russell reportedly introduces himself to Peter as his father and explains that he constructed a human form for himself.

Created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby as a Thor supporting character, the comic book Ego has been both a villain and a protagonist. He is literally a sentient planet with a face - a direction unlikely for Kurt Russell. The character also has a connection to the Elders of the Universe, two of whom - Benicio Del Toro's Collector and Jeff Goldblum's Grandmaster - have or will appear in Marvel films.

Writer-director James Gunn took to Facebook after the panel to explain the character in detail...

This is the biggie, I guess. And, yes, as many people guessed, or assumed, Kurt Russell is playing Peter Quill’s father. And Peter Quill’s father is (as almost no one has guessed)…

EGO.

Known in the comics as Ego the Living Planet.

Yeah, his dad is a planet. Sort of. It will all be explained in the film..

But to me, this is the absolute center of Vol. 2, and one of the reasons I’ve been so excited about it. When Marvel first approached me with the first movie, I thought, “Wait a second? A talking raccoon? Isn’t that a rather ridiculous idea to base a movie around?”

It was then that I took a step back and asked myself: Okay, if a raccoon could talk, and shoot a machine gun, how could that be? And answering that question ended up being the entire foundation of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1. There was a sadness in the answer. Rocket was an animal experimented upon, torn apart and put back together, without compassion. He was the only being of his type, had never known any hint of kindness, and was utterly and completely alone until he met his fellow Guardians. And, one of them in particular – Groot – thought it was worth sacrificing his life for his sake. This melancholy and beautiful undercurrent helped to ground the character for me. He had far more in common with Frankenstein’s monster than he did Bugs Bunny. And I related to him, greatly, and I hoped other folks who felt like outsiders would as well.

Ego seemed, in many ways, like an even more ridiculous character. But I asked myself, if a planet was alive, how could that be? And how could it father a child?

The answers to those questions took me to a far deeper place that I expected. I don’t want to give away too many answers at this time. But what Nova Prime said about Peter’s father at the end of Vol. 1 is certainly true – he is something ancient and unknown. And, as we will discover, being a cosmic being, alone for eons, is perhaps even more lonely than being the universe’s sole talking raccoon.

I can’t wait for you guys to see Kurt Russell bring this character to life onscreen. It has been a rapturous experience creating Ego with him. We have both pushed ourselves as far as we can go in making him real, and grounded, and emotionally centered.

Para mais informações sobre o filme, ditas pelo próprio Gunn, é só acessar http://www.newsarama.com/30349-star-lord-s-father-confirmed.html

E aqui ta revelado o traje usado pelo Ego:
http://www.newsarama.com/30352-first-look-kurt-russell-s-ego-costume-for-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2.html
Brancatelli
Brancatelli
Filho de Thanos

Mensagem por KAMIKAZE Seg Jul 25, 2016 2:09 pm

Guardiões da Galáxia vol. 3 - James Gunn é rei! - Página 2 GUARDIANS_OF_THE_GALAXY_VOL_2-001
KAMIKAZE
KAMIKAZE
Kevin Feige

Mensagem por netin Seg Jul 25, 2016 2:20 pm

As 2 galegas quem são ? Estavam no 1° filme ?
netin
netin
Agente do MI6

Mensagem por Brancatelli Seg Jul 25, 2016 2:59 pm

Vc que não ta reconhecendo.
A loira de pé é o Bradley Cooper (Rocket Racoon) e a moça sentada é o Vin Diesel (Groot).
Brancatelli
Brancatelli
Filho de Thanos

Mensagem por KAMIKAZE Seg Jul 25, 2016 4:03 pm

Esse netin...
KAMIKAZE
KAMIKAZE
Kevin Feige

Mensagem por Zell Ter Ago 02, 2016 3:02 pm

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 WON'T HAVE ANY INFINITY STONES

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/08/01/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-wont-have-any-infinity-stones?abthid=579fdf72484a52bf29000004
Zell
Zell
Beyonder

Mensagem por netin Ter Ago 02, 2016 3:11 pm

Melhor não misturar as coisas mesmo
netin
netin
Agente do MI6

Mensagem por KAMIKAZE Seg Ago 22, 2016 5:11 pm

Guardiões da Galáxia vol. 3 - James Gunn é rei! - Página 2 Guardioes2-22agosto

https://omelete.uol.com.br/filmes/noticia/guardioes-da-galaxia-2-equipe-se-reune-em-batalha-em-nova-arte-conceitual/
KAMIKAZE
KAMIKAZE
Kevin Feige

Mensagem por netin Dom Set 04, 2016 12:48 pm

Vin Diesel assiste um trecho do filme e fica boquiaberto

netin
netin
Agente do MI6

Mensagem por Zell Sex Set 09, 2016 2:37 pm

James Gunn publicou um FAQ sobre Vol. 2 no Facebook

REALLY FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Answers to questions I'm asked constantly - for those of you who have been around a while, this might be very boring - I'll just try to link back here from now on -
- Is Vin Diesel doing baby Groot's voice?
Yes.
- How the hell is that gonna happen? Vin's voice is deep.
Vin is an actor and capable of doing many voices. His Carol Channing is famous in Hollywood.
- When's the first trailer coming out?
Does "before Christmas" work for you?
- No.
Sorry. That's as much as I can narrow it down at this time.
- If you had to do one DC movie what would you do?
You guys are obsessed with this question. I don't know. My answer changes all the time. Shazam. Metal Men. Swamp Thing. Doom Patrol. Batgirl (Cassandra Cain version). Or something else.
- Are you going to do Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3?
I have not yet made up my mind. Let me get through this one first! That said, I have a desire to do other things.
- Oh, you must be exhausted. You want to do something smaller.
No, not really. I mean who knows what will strike my fancy, but I like playing in a big sandbox. I am very comfortable there.
- What's your favorite Marvel movie, outside of Guardians?
Iron Man.
- What? It's not Avengers?
No.
- Wait a second. What about Winter Soldier?
It's really Iron Man.
- LOL. But you said Ant-Man was your favorite!
No. I said I loved Ant-Man. Iron Man is my very favorite.
- I read an article that said Ant-Man was your favorite. So I'm pretty sure it is.
Okay, it's not. I never said that. These aren't really questions.
- Fine. When is The Belko Experiment, the movie you wrote and produced, being released?
Stay tuned over the next few weeks.
- Where the hell did Star-Lord get batteries for his Walkman?
They've mastered space travel, I think they can figure out how to power a Walkman.
- How did he stay alive without a mask when he saved Gamora out in space?
He blew all the air out of his lungs. You can stay alive in outer space for a short while if you don't have air in your lungs. The scene is in slow-motion, so it's longer than it seems. AND Rocket clearly says there's some atmosphere outside of Knowhere - just because there's no gravity doesn't mean there's zero atmosphere.
- Haha that's not science.
It is science.
- People EXPLODE when they're out in space without a space mask.
No, they don't. That's a myth.
- I saw it in a documentary called Total Recall.
That's not a documentary.
- Well, who chooses the songs for the Guardians soundtracks?
I do.
- At what point in the process do you choose the songs?
They're decided upon at the screenplay stage, and I write them into the script. We get all of the rights to the songs before we start shooting.
- Have you ever wanted a song and not gotten the rights?
No, never, thanks to our music supervisor, Dave Jordan.
- Can you PLEASE give us a hint to one of the songs in Vol. 2?
Sure. Two songs played in the San Diego Comic-Con footage: Fleetwood Mac's The Chain and Jay and the Americans' Come a Little Bit Closer. Does that mean they're in the movie? Maybe.
- Tyler Bates wrote parts of the score before the movie and you played that score on set during Vol. 1. Did you do that again?
Yes, huge parts of the score are already written, and it's amazing stuff.
- Has the big Easter egg from Vol. 1 been found yet?
No.
- No way. I think you're just making it up and trolling us.
I'm not. I promise. As I've said a million times, I've never lied to the fans and I never will.
- Who are your favorite film directors?
Sergio Leone, Wong Kar Wai, Martin Scorsese, David Cronenberg, Lukas Moodysson, Paul Greengrass, Bong Joon-ho, Preston Sturges, Steven Spielberg, Francis Ford Coppola, John Woo, so many more.
- Are we ever going to get a Slither 2/Are we ever going to get a SUPER 2?
Unlikely. Slither didn't make enough money, and SUPER ends in a way that I think a sequel would diminish it.
- Hold the phone. I was just watching HBO and those Scooby-Doo movies came on, and saw that you directed them.
I wrote them. I did not direct them.
- Haha that's funny.
Okay.
- Is Thanos a big part of Vol. 2?
Thanos is not in Vol. 2.
- So he's only in like one or two scenes?
No, he's not in any of it.
- Does he get up from the chair?
He's not in the movie, so he doesn't really get up or not get up from the chair.
- I can't believe you're gonna have him in the chair the whole time. AGAIN.
You're not listening.
- What does Chris Pratt smell like?
It's really sad, but armadillo urine.
- That's what I imagined.
You did?
- Fantasized about, really.
This is probably not the proper place for that.
- Why didn't Karen Gillan cut her hair for the role of Nebula this time around?
Advances in prosthetics allowed us to glue down her hair flat enough that she didn't look like a conehead in the makeup. And she did shave the back of her head and the underside.
- How much of a story did Marvel Studios give you when you were started writing Vol. 2?
Nothing. The film, story, and character arcs are all mine.
- Wait a second. How do you know where the characters are going if the MCU is all connected?
Fortunately, the Guardians are somewhat outside of all that, so they have complete freedom. At least at this point. Of course any stories afterwards will have to make do with whatever happened in Vol. 2.
- Well, I'm finding that very hard to believe. If Marvel gives you so much freedom, what if you decided to kill off all the characters?!
I wouldn't decide to kill off all the characters, just like I wouldn't decide to turn them all into toasters halfway through the film. And if I DID kill them all, or turn them into toasters, I'm sure my freedom would be rescinded. But Marvel and I have the same goal for Guardians Vol. 2 - to make the biggest, most incredible spectacle film of all time, that honors the characters, and surprises audiences in a positive way. So until I screw up, they allow me to do my thing. And I'm grateful for that opportunity.
- You're arrogant.
Okay that's not really a question.
- Quit posting so many pictures of your pets.
Also not a question.
- DC rules. Marvel sucks.
I like both.
- You suck.
You're just being kind of mean, actually.
- Your girlfriend is hot.
Okay.
- Please tell me the Guardians are going to meet up with the Avengers in Infinity Wars?/Please tell me the Guardians are going to stay separate from the MCU?
You seem to be asking for two different things.
- Because I represent the entire audience and we contradict ourselves all the time.
Oh.
- It's really you writing this anyway.
I know. But let's keep the illusion going.
- Are they in Infinity Wars or not?
Maybe.
- Do you know?
Yes, I know.
- Vin said they were!
I know that too.
- Are there any Avengers in Vol. 2?
No.
- If Adam Warlock/Jack Flagg/Charlie-27/Vance Astro/Moondragon/Phylla Vell/Cosmo/etc. isn't in Vol. 2 I'm going to kill myself.
Yikes!
- Who is your favorite superhero?
Growing up it was Batman and Spider-Man. Today it changes from day to day.
- What comic series are you enjoying now?
The Visions and Jupiter's Legacy are probably my current faves. I'm enjoying the Rebirth stuff and the Civil War II stuff.
- Is there a genre you haven't done that you're interested in?
I'd love to do a western.
- What's your favorite movie of all time?
Once Upon a Time in the West, The Godfather I and II, and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind are all up there.
- What's your favorite movie of the year?
So far? Green Room. And I found Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping hilarious.
- How long after Vol. 1 does Vol. 2 take place?
Around a couple of months.
- A couple of months EARTH time or, maybe it's, like, years, out in space because of science fiction?
Like a couple of months Guardians-time. Like, if Peter Quill gets a haircut once a month, he'd have two haircuts between films.
- Is baby Groot the same as Groot, or Groot's son?
It's complicated.
- Does he have Groot's memories?
No.
- Does baby Groot stay baby Groot for all of Guardians Vol. 2?
Haha look at that cute thing my cat is doing.
- You're avoiding the question.
I know. What's your next question?
- Is there anything I'm forgetting?
Probably a lot of things that I'm going to remember as soon as I press publish.
Zell
Zell
Beyonder

Mensagem por netin Sex Set 09, 2016 4:03 pm

- It's really you writing this anyway.
I know. But let's keep the illusion going.

Tava só querendo confirmar isso hehe
netin
netin
Agente do MI6

Mensagem por red robin Sex Set 09, 2016 4:15 pm

besouro booster
red robin
red robin
Rejeitado da Bat-família

Mensagem por Brancatelli Sex Set 09, 2016 7:02 pm

Porra, seria muito bom ver o Gunn num filme da Patrulha do Destino.

- People EXPLODE when they're out in space without a space mask.
No, they don't. That's a myth.
- I saw it in a documentary called Total Recall.
That's not a documentary.

- Hold the phone. I was just watching HBO and those Scooby-Doo movies came on, and saw that you directed them.
I wrote them. I did not direct them.
- Haha that's funny.
Okay.

besouro booster
Brancatelli
Brancatelli
Filho de Thanos

Mensagem por Zell Seg Set 19, 2016 12:59 pm

Guardiões da Galáxia 2 | “Eu não penso em Marvel vs DC”, afirma diretor

James Gunn disse que quer sucesso para os dois lados nos cinemas

Em entrevista para a Variety, James Gunn comentou sobre a rivalidade de Marvel vs DC. O diretor de Guardiões da Galáxia 2 afirmou que não pensa sobre isso e que deseja que todos os filmes de super-heróis sejam bons:

“Não consigo imaginar em nenhum momento que meus filmes são inferiores ou superiores a outros. Realmente só consigo pensar em como posso fazer – neste momento – como posso fazer Guardiões [da Galáxia] 2 o maior espetáculo dos cinemas de todos os tempos? Isso é tudo o que me importa e estou concentrado nisso. Não penso sobre Marvel vs DC. Todas as vezes que a Marvel lança um filme que não é tão bom eu fico desapontado, e também fico assim quando isso acontece com a DC, porque eu amo esses personagens. Eu cresci lendo Marvel e DC e quero que todos os filmes sejam bons”.

Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Bradley Cooper e Vin Diesel retornaram como os protagonistas da história em Guardiões da Galáxia 2. Entre as novidades do elenco estão Kurt Russell e Sylvester Stallone.
Zell
Zell
Beyonder

Mensagem por Smith Seg Set 19, 2016 2:37 pm

O sucesso de um ajuda no outro, isso é fato. Quando o filme de um gênero fracassa afeta a fé dos investidores em todas as produções do estilo.

No quesito qualidade, eu realmente acho que Warner tá devendo algo bom desde Dark Knight.
Smith
Smith
Filho de Thanos

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 2 de 12 Anterior  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Seguinte

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos