Superamigos
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

[FILMES] - Notícias e trailers! (trancado)

+12
Leo_Rossi
Broo
fills
Zell
Banzé
Red Fenix
Al
DEADGU
Lenanei
Inumano83
red robin
Arqueiro Verde
16 participantes

Página 6 de 39 Anterior  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

[FILMES] - Notícias e trailers! (trancado) - Página 6 Empty Re: [FILMES] - Notícias e trailers! (trancado)

Mensagem por Smith Ter Dez 13, 2016 3:11 pm

Jennifer Aniston só faz porcaria e tá ali. Isso que me impressiona. O que um carisma não faz... 
Smith
Smith
Filho de Thanos

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

[FILMES] - Notícias e trailers! (trancado) - Página 6 Empty Re: [FILMES] - Notícias e trailers! (trancado)

Mensagem por DEADGU Ter Dez 13, 2016 4:50 pm

Fimes de 2007. Acho que não tá completo

[FILMES] - Notícias e trailers! (trancado) - Página 6 15442132_1183613021752174_4702702053697557802_n
DEADGU
DEADGU
Agente do MI6

Mensagem por Zell Ter Dez 13, 2016 5:24 pm

Essas datas são BR?
Zell
Zell
Beyonder

http://selfhigh5.tumblr.com/

Mensagem por netin Ter Dez 13, 2016 6:06 pm

Anjos da noite 5 já estreou aqui e na imagem indica 12 de janeiro
O resto parece estar correto
netin
netin
Agente do MI6

Mensagem por netin Ter Dez 13, 2016 6:07 pm

netin
netin
Agente do MI6

Mensagem por Zell Ter Dez 13, 2016 6:09 pm

Essa lista tá meio bizarra. Tem até Quarteto Fantástico 2 ai...
Zell
Zell
Beyonder

Mensagem por Al Ter Dez 13, 2016 9:22 pm

Tá difícil de acreditar nessa lista aí, hein. Laughing
Al
Al
Agente da SHIELD

Mensagem por Red Fenix Ter Dez 13, 2016 11:30 pm

G.I. Joe 3?
Sério? Preferia um filme solo do Snake Eyes.
Red Fenix
Red Fenix
Rejeitado da Bat-família

Mensagem por Zell Qua Dez 14, 2016 1:27 pm

Zell
Zell
Beyonder

Mensagem por Brancatelli Qua Dez 14, 2016 2:47 pm

Olha, não me deu vontade de ver, não.
Brancatelli
Brancatelli
Filho de Thanos

Mensagem por Smith Qua Dez 14, 2016 3:55 pm

Eu curti o trailer. 
Mas parece uma trama muito "comum" pro estilo do Nolan. Fora que daqui uns meses será fácil odiar o filme com as Nolanzetes enchendo a bola...
Smith
Smith
Filho de Thanos

Mensagem por DEADGU Qua Dez 14, 2016 3:56 pm

Não gostei.
E quanto a lista de 2017, tmb acho que tem coisa errada.
DEADGU
DEADGU
Agente do MI6

Mensagem por Brancatelli Qua Dez 14, 2016 4:41 pm

Smith escreveu:Jennifer Aniston só faz porcaria e tá ali. Isso que me impressiona. O que um carisma não faz... 
Assistiu Cake, Smith?
Brancatelli
Brancatelli
Filho de Thanos

Mensagem por Al Qua Dez 14, 2016 5:28 pm

Verei esse filme do Nolan porque curto o tema 2ª Grande Guerra, mas o trailer não empolga não.
Al
Al
Agente da SHIELD

Mensagem por Red Fenix Qui Dez 15, 2016 12:36 am

Cacete, que trailer cansativo. Tá com cara de ser aqueles filmes que se estendem pelo menos 30 minutos além do devido, deixando o espectador cansado.
Red Fenix
Red Fenix
Rejeitado da Bat-família

Mensagem por Brancatelli Qui Dez 15, 2016 12:52 am

Al__ escreveu:Verei esse filme do Nolan porque curto o tema 2ª Grande Guerra, mas o trailer não empolga não.
Também gosto do assunto, mas o trailer não me empolgou em nada.
To mais ansioso pelo novo do Mel Gibson, com o Andrew Garfield, que parece ser bem foda.
Brancatelli
Brancatelli
Filho de Thanos

Mensagem por Smith Qui Dez 15, 2016 8:45 am

Eu já acho que o tema 2ª Guerra Mundial bem chato. Já reviraram o assunto em bilhões de filmes, livros, séries, quadrinhos, novelas...
Smith
Smith
Filho de Thanos

Mensagem por Zell Qui Dez 15, 2016 8:52 am

Fiquei curioso para ver como o Nolan vai lidar com um filme mais pé no chão.
Zell
Zell
Beyonder

Mensagem por Zell Seg Dez 19, 2016 5:44 pm

Zell
Zell
Beyonder

Mensagem por Brancatelli Seg Dez 19, 2016 11:37 pm

Curti bastante o teaser de Blade Runner.
E como acho o filme original bem fraco, não duvido que esse seja melhor.
Brancatelli
Brancatelli
Filho de Thanos

Mensagem por Brancatelli Ter Dez 20, 2016 2:31 am

Mark Millar fez uma lista do que foi pra ele o melhor e o pior do cinema em 2016:

Millar escreveu:This was really hard.

Most years because it's hard because we go to the cinema once or twice a week and it's hard to whittle down, but this year it was hard to find ten films I really loved. So I've settled for LIKED for the most part and the big surprise for me is that the movies I liked best were outside the genres I adore. After the creative high-point of 2014 this is such a shame. I never thought a movie where Superman and Batman met Wonder Woman wouldn't be in my top ten and was so bleak I couldn't take my Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman obsessed children. But we're living in strange times, the greatest consolation being that pretty much everything in 2017 looks incredible and this year (and most of last) just a creative blip in Hollywood I suspect. After almost two decades of awesome genre pictures the creative people of Los Angeles are entitled to a few that didn't quite work out.

So my top ten is - in order -

1/ ZOOTROPOLIS - Cool, funny and ORIGINAL. I went in expecting nothing and came out texting all my friends to go and see it. Disney ruling the world again this year and as all eyes are on Marvel and Star Wars and Pixar let's tip our hats to Disney Animation who I genuinely think have far surpassed modern Pixar and where the action truly is again.

2/ NOCTURNAL ANIMALS - Amy Adams makes us instantly forgive her for Batman Vs Superman and reminds us that she's pretty much the best actress working in Hollywood right now with a range that runs from Disney Princess to the darkest shit imaginable.

3/ THE JUNGLE BOOK - Live action Jungle Book? I wasn't interested. Directed by Jon Fav? I'm 100% in. This was really brilliantly made and charming and just a kinda perfect movie. Live Action Lion King next? Not interested. Directed by Jon Fav? Count me in.

4/ HACKSAW RIDGE - Mel Gibson is plain and simple one of the greatest living directors and Garfield is one of the best actors of his generation. I can't wait to see this again in the UK.

5/ 10 CLOVERFIELD LANE - Established Dan Trachtenberg as the new director to watch. Excellent. i don't even mind the tacked on ending because it's bonkers enough to be completely unexpected. Let's hope there isn't a sequel though as it just becomes another franchise then whereas this is like a great little Twilight Zone.

6/ DON'T BREATHE - Fede Alvarez nails it again. A lot of movies in recent times seem to be set in a confined space with someone kidnapped and trapped in a cellar, but these two are absolutely the cream of that crop.

7/ STAR TREK BEYOND - This movie didn't get enough love and I suspect it was paying for the crimes of Star Trek Into Darkness because it was a far, far superior movie and deserved to do a lot better. A hugely likeable film with really fun characters. Probably the only blockbuster from this year I would watch again.

8/ HELL OR HIGH WATER - The Chris Pine movie we've been waiting for since the first Stark Trek.

9/ THE NICE GUYS - Sub the leads for Kurt Russell and Sylvester Stallone and this ridiculously fun Shane Black movie could have been made word for word 25 years ago. But that's what I loved about it. I just sank into the warm bath that this movie was and enjoyed myself for two hours. Really, really, really fun and this is a reminder that I need to pick it up on DVD.

10/ DR STRANGE - Just a nice, fun Marvel movie. The only comic-book flick to hit my top 10 this year, which feels weird, but the Marvel formula is a solid one and this was a nice hark back to before they went a little too dark and serious and had lots of nice jokes and asshole-learning-to-be-a-hero leads. Marvel's genius is the casting and like Hemsworth and Downey Jr, Cumberbatch holds this movie together with his terrific presence. The American accent I think was a mistake in the same way giving Colin Firth a Kentucky accent would seem weird on film as it's an actor we understand to be quintessentially English. But it's a minor quibble and a nice film with a good third act (where Marvel's origin movies in particular usually stumble a little).

BUBBLING UNDER:

I liked Deadpool and it had some really nice action sequences, the third act especially impressive give they had about 10p to make this movie. X-Men: Apocalypse was also good. After 16 years and 8 pictures, we've seen a lot of these characters, but I'm still invested and after a lot of comic-book flicks that just feel part of a wider, not that interesting story that never ends I kind of liked the sense of completeness this movie had. The Prof X turning on Apocalypse stuff at the end was pretty good and overall it had some good moments. Not up there with DOFP, but still enjoyable. Midnight Special was fantastic. I'm a huge fan of Jeff and we'd talked to him about Huck earlier this year. It was great seeing him tackle this genre. So many fantastic wee details. The Shallows was also a great surprise. I love a good shark movie and this was a good shark movie.

DIDN'T REALLY DIG:

Civil War had a good opening twenty mins, but then I honestly can't remember what the movie was about. It's interesting the Russos have a background in comedy because it's really missing in these otherwise well-made pictures and very, very missed. I really hope this bleakness doesn't extend into their two Avengers pictures because what made that first Avengers work was the light as well as shade and I'll be sad if that's all lost like it was in this picture.

Finding Dory I was tough going. Finding Nemo, like Cars, was the moment I realised Pixar could be iffy, but the most annoying character in the movie getting their own picture meant my kids had to practically take me there at gunpoint (they loved it, btw).

Hail Caesar was The Coens at their self-indulgent worst. This movie was a long night out and Cassiday in Preacher is 100% right. They can be great when they try, but they need someone to tell them when they're going off the rails. A third brother maybe?

Ghostbusters I wanted to love because all the bad guys hated it. The weirdest people on the Internet didn't want it to exist because the picture had female leads, which only made me want to love it just to annoy them. Sadly, however, it was the worst kind of comedy in that it just wasn't funny. I didn't laugh once, even when I was trying really hard to.

Batman Vs Superman I think we should just leave alone. Like Suicide Squad, WB has just decided to go a certain way with these movies and their logic is that they don't want to look like Marvel films. It's not how I feel these characters work best and sadly my DC-obsessed kids (I'm a DC guy way more than I'm a Marvel guy) can't see their favourite characters in the cinema. Their TV and animation departments are working beautifully. I'd love to see some of that same light applied to their theatrical division.

Rogue One I think had a really, really brilliant concept at the heart of it. A flaw in Star Wars, which struck me even as a kid, was that a giant kill machine like the Death Star should never have been built with a colossal design flaw that let's you blow it up. The idea that a man had been forced to build this and had structured it to have this weakness as his revenge is fantastic. I love it. I also like the idea of a Dirty Dozen style bunch of renegades sent on a mission too. But sadly, the movie itself didn't really work for me. The plot (by Gary Whitta) I'll bet was bloody brilliant, but all those other names in the credits makes me think this was hurt by rewrites and the two lead actors had huge charisma problems, completely miscast for a big adventure movie, which was a shame as I'm the biggest Star Wars fan in the world. I'm glad people are digging it though because some nice people involved in the making of it.

WORST OF THE YEAR: No contest. Independence Day 2. It was actually jaw-dropping. I went with two of my brothers and fell asleep for 10 mins. One brother said he envied me for missing those ten minutes, another brother saying that after seeing this film he envied THE DEAD. It was cool seeing the guy from Taxi outracing a tidal wave though.

2017:

High hopes for Episode 8. Rian Johnson is a genius and it's got MARK HAMILL in it. Also can't wait for Thor 3 and Guardians 2. James Gunn has established himself as pretty much my favourite director in Hollywood at the moment and every single thing I've seen and heard on Thor looks incredible. 2017 is the the new 2014. Oh, and let's not forget Kingsman: The Golden Circle, a first cut of which I should hopefully see at Christmas when I'm up at Matthew's place for grub. Spider-Man I'm excited about. That kid is great and the clips so far are all really fun. Logan I'm hoping is good. Pirates (to my absolute shock) I've heard is amazing and up there with the first one. Wonder Woman looks like it could be good and Lego Batman looks like it's going to steal the year for me. Can't wait for all this!

MM

http://forums.millarworld.tv/t/millars-top-10-movies-of-2016/9260
Brancatelli
Brancatelli
Filho de Thanos

Mensagem por Smith Ter Dez 20, 2016 9:31 am

Eu também não gosto muito do primeiro Blade Runner, mas acho que ele funcionou bem na época em que foi lançado. A ambientação ainda é inspiração pra muitas coisas e o dilema da consciência das máquinas é um tema bem atual ainda... 

Agora, com esse elenco e Villeneuve, 2049 já é um dos filmes mais esperados por mim.

Sobre a lista do Millar, discordo de tanta coisa que acho que nem dá pra levar nada em conta.
Smith
Smith
Filho de Thanos

Mensagem por Brancatelli Ter Dez 20, 2016 2:10 pm

Blade Runner pra mim só vale mesmo pela cena final, o monólogo do vilão.
Aquilo sim é foda.
Brancatelli
Brancatelli
Filho de Thanos

Mensagem por Zell Ter Dez 20, 2016 2:27 pm

Se fosse do Ridley Scott eu estaria bem cético, mas como é do Villeneuve, estou empolgado.
Zell
Zell
Beyonder

Mensagem por Red Fenix Ter Dez 20, 2016 2:57 pm

Eu nunca consegui assistir Blade Runner inteiro. Achei chato pra caraleo.
Red Fenix
Red Fenix
Rejeitado da Bat-família

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 6 de 39 Anterior  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Seguinte

Ir para o topo